1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 8 Oct., 2009...
从2009年10月8日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2009.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2009年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请通知我这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply/ feedback by April 8, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月8日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我们很乐意...
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。
外贸函电的特点
外贸进出口流程中的以下环节会使用到外贸函电:
1. 建立业务关系:通过外贸函电来介绍自己的产品,建立业务关系,并发展成为稳定的合作伙伴。
2. 询盘和报盘:外贸函电也常用于询盘和报盘中,包含产品信息,价格条款和支付方式等详细信息,以促进双方的交易。
3. 还盘和接受:在谈判价格或其他条件时,还盘和接受也通常通过外贸函电进行。
4. 处理交易中的问题:外贸函电也用于处理交易中的问题,例如产品质量问题,延迟交货,或者付款纠纷等。
5. 合同条款的确认:外贸函电也用于确认合同条款,以确保双方都理解并同意合同的内容。
6. 通知相关方:外贸函电还用于通知相关方关于货物装运,到达时间,付款状态等相关信息。
7. 交流业务细节:外贸函电也用于交流业务细节,例如包装要求,保险要求,报关要求等。
8. 维护客户关系:外贸函电还可以用于维护客户关系,例如发送感谢信,祝贺信,或者提供其他帮助或建议。
总的来说,外贸函电在进出口贸易中起到了至关重要的作用,是促进交易,解决问题,维护关系的重要工具。
商业信函和普通的私人信函不同在于概念不同。
1、外贸英语信函是国际贸易业务中普遍采用的信息交流方式,私人英语信函是以英语作为交流语言的群体的个人之间信息交流的方式之一,它们都属于应用文的范畴。
2、国际贸易业务具有固定性、正规性、长期性、程序性、模式化等特点,所以业务双方的信息交流方式:外贸英语信函在文体上也就有了相应的特点。私人之间的信息交流具有随意、自由、个性化、非正规化、非程序化等特点,所以私人英语信函在文体上也有其特色。
格式分析
中文商业商务信函的写作格式,如同一般信函,商业信文一般由开头、正文、结尾、署名、日期等5个部分组成。 开头:开头写收信人或收信单位的称呼。称呼单独占行、顶格书写,称呼后用冒号。
正文:信文的正文是书信的主要部分,叙述商业业务往来联系的实质问题。结尾往往用简单的一两句话,写明希望对方答复的要求。如“特此函达,即希函复。”同时写表示祝愿或致敬的话,如“此致敬礼”、“敬祝健康”等。
具体的范文模板
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bIq3X-uq-1xNXarsPFxOIQ
?pwd=t3u2?提取码: t3u2