J:Good morning. My name is John. I'm from Japan. Here is my business card.
约翰:早上好。我是约输,来自日本。这 是我的名片。
W: Good morning. My name is Wang. Take a seat, please.
王:早上好。我姓王。请坐吧。
J: Thank you. I'm here because I admire your company's fame. Your leather shoes have a very high reputation. So, I'm thinking to establish trade relations with you.
约翰:谢谢。我到贵公司是慕名而来。你 们的皮鞋享有很高的声誉。所以我 想和你们建立贸易关系。
W: We are willing to cooperate with you. Our products are of high quality and each product is through strict inspection. Would you like to see our catalogue and samples first?
王:我们很愿意和你们合作。我们的产品确实有很好的质量,并且每一个产品都是经过严格检验的。你要先 看一下我们的产品目录和样本吗?
J: OK. Thank you. Your shoes all seem very beautiful.
约翰:好的,谢谢。你们的鞋看起来都很漂亮。
W: Of course. Each of our products is elaborate, and they are not only beautiful in design, but also durable in use.
王:那是当然。我们的每一个产品都是 我们精心设计的,他们不仅漂亮而 且还经久耐用。
J: That's great. If the price is reasonable, I'd like to buy some for trial in our market. But I have to consult my manager. Can we discuss the details of purchase tomorrow?
约翰:太好了。如果价钱也合理,我想买 一些在我们的市场上试卖。但是我 必须咨询一下经理。我们能明天详 细讨论一下购买的细节吗?
W: Sure. See you.
王:没问题。再见。
J:See you.
约输:再见。
T: Hello, I'm Tom. Here is my card.
你好,我是汤姆。这是我的名片。
L: Hello, I'm Lin Yang, the sales manager. What can I do for you?
你好,我是林洋,销售部经理。我能为你做点什么吗?
T: We are interested in your products, and hoping to develop direct contact with you. We believe this will be of great benefits to both of us.
我们对你的产品很感兴趣,想和你们建立 直接的联系。我们相信这会对我们双方都 有好处。
L: We are looking forward to trading with people in any country on the basis of equity and mutual benefit, and our foreign trade is expanding every year. I'm glad to do what I can do for you.
我们很期望与任何一个国家的人民在平等互 利的基础上建立贸易关系,我们的对外贸易 每年都在不断扩大。我会很高兴尽力为你做 些事情的。
T: That's great. We are willing to exchange with you what we have for what we need.I hear your company mainly handles foodstuff. Is that right?
太好了,我们想和你们互通有无。听说你们 公司主要经营食品,是吗?
L: Yes, that's right.
是的。
T: Can you give me an introduction of your company and your product?
你能介绍一下你们公司和你们的产品吗?
L:Sure. Our company is a joint-venture. Many of our advanced equipments are imported from Germany. Our raw materials all come from regular channels, and our products all pass strict inspection, so they are both tasty and safe.
当然。我们公司是一个合资企业。许多先进 的设备都是从德国进□的。我们的原料都来 自于正规渠道,产品都要经过严格检验。因 此我们的产品既美味又安全。
Well,I believe they must be supreme in quality. With the communication between our countries becomes increasingly close, I think we need your product. Can I place an order of 100 tons for your products?
哦,那我想你们的产品质量一定都很好。我 们两国之间的交流日益密切,我想我们需要 你的产品。我可以订购100吨的产品?
We can easily supply that. If our transaction goes smoothly, we can give you a discount.
我们很容易能供应那些。如果我们的交易顺 利的话,我还可以给你们一个折扣。
Thank you. I'll come this afternoon to sign a contract.
谢谢了。我会今天下午来签一个合同。
That's good. See you in the afternoon.
好的。下午见。
See you.
再见。
外贸英语对话之代理
考 网英语口语频道为大家整理的外贸英语口语对话:外贸询盘英语,供大家参考:)
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在 进出口 交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
外贸英语对话之代理
引导语:怎样用英语去洽谈代理事宜?下面是我整理的外贸英语对话之代理,欢迎参考!
Part One
K: Good afternoon, Mr.Liu.
克里:下午好。刘先生。
L: Good afternoon. Please sit down.
刘:下午好。请坐吧。
K: Thank you. We have already been partners for many years, right? I am here today because I want to talk some things with you today.
克里:谢谢。我们巳经是多年的老搭档了 吧?我这次来想和你谈一些事情。
L: Yeah. And our cooperation is very happy. Do you come here toady to increase the orders?
刘:是啊。并且合作得都很愉快。你这 次来是要增加订单的吗?
K: That is one of the reasons I am here. I have another thing to want to discuss with you.
克里:这是我这次来这里的原因之一。我 还有另外一件事想和你商量一下。
L: Oh, yeah? What is it?
刘:噢,是吗?是什么事呢?
K: Don't worry. I think this is a thing that will be beneficial to both sides. I hope you can entrust us with the agent in our area.
克里:不用担心。我觉得这是一件对我 们双方都有利的事情。我希望你 们能委托我方为我们那个地区的 代理人。
L: Aren't we quite good now? We have no plan of considering agent in your market at the moment, because that will increase our costs.
刘:我们现在不是挺好的'吗?我们目前在你们市场上还没有打算考虑代理一 事。因为那样会增加我们的成本。
K: We all know that the agent can push the sales greatly. And we have a very good understanding of our market, wide connections, first-class marketing ability, and extensive marketing organization. If you appoint us as the agency, we will work harder and do better.
克里:我们都知道,代理商能很好地促 进销售。并且我们对我们市场巳经 很了解,有良好的关系,一流的营 销能力,广泛的推销组织。如果你们给予我们代理权,我们会更加努 力,做得更好。
L: This sounds like a good idea. If we agree with your suggestion, how much turnover can you achieve each year?
刘:这听起来也是一个不错的想法。如 果我们同意了,你们每年的销售量 能达到多少呢?
K: I am really happy that you can consider this matter. We'll talk about details tomorrow, OK?
克里:你们能考虑此事,我真的很高兴。我们明天具体谈一下细节,好吗?
L: Good.
刘:好的。
Part TwoK: Hello, Mr. Liu. Nice to see you again.
你好,刘先生。很高兴又一次见到你。
L: Nice to see you too, Mr. Kery.
我也很高兴想见到你,克里先生。
K: Let us continue our last conversation, shall we?
让我们继续上一次的谈话,好吗?
L: Of course. Considering that you have a lot of experience in your market, we have decided to appoint you as our agent.
当然好啊。考虑到你在你们市场的丰富经 验,我们决定任命你为我们的代理人。
K: That is so good. Thanks for your confidence in us.We'll try our best to do our job. In order to promote better.I hope you appoint us as the exclusive agent.
太好了。谢谢你对我们的信任。我们会尽力 做好我们的工作的。为了推销得更好,我希 望你们任命我们为独家代理人。
L: No problem. But you must warrant that sales can be more than 8 million pieces.
没问题。但你们必须得保证销售量在800万 件以上。
K: I'm afraid 8 million is too much for us. Last year we order just 5 million pieces. The best we can accept is 7 million pieces.
我恐怕800万对我们来说有些太多了。我们 去年的订单才500万件。我们最多可以接受 700万件。
L: Well, let's set it at 7 million pieces. But you have to increase the figure every year in the future.
那好吧,就700万件,但往后你每年都要 增加。
K:How many years are you going to sign?
你们打算签几年啊?
L:Let's make it three years now. If things go well, we will renew It. How do you think?
先签3年吧。如果事情进展顺利,我们就再 续签,你觉得怎么样?
K:I think that is very good. What about the commission?
我觉得很好。佣金呢?
L: According to international practice, we will calculate it on the basis of 4% of the sales.
按照国际惯例,我们按销售的4%来计算。
K: That is fine.
好的。
;